Monday, June 30, 2008

Fred Sharpsteen

Fred Sharpsteen

Fred Sharpsteen, USA, Primary, Secondary, Instructional Technology

I am currently the Director of Technology for Unionville-Sebewaing Area Schools. I have worked as the technology director since 1995. I received my master degree in Technology Education at Central Michigan University in 2009.

I have been working professionally on technology integration into the curriculum that helps it to become seamless. My second goal that I am working towards is better data driven decision systems leveraging technology. The third goal is the use of technology to identify and help student learning as it relates to Response to Interventions (RTI) systems.

edtech-mi
This is a place for me to share some of my works and get some feedback on some of my writings. I hope that you enjoy this Blog site. This site will discuss educational technology as a tool for student learning and to help create balanced student assessment. See the New Calendar of Technology Events at the bottom of this Blog.

Theme: student assessment, technology education, technology equipment, K-12