Friday, May 2, 2008

Shelley Krause

Shelley Krause

Shelley Krause, USA, Secondary, College Counseling,

I am a storyteller and a matchmaker, both by inclination and profession. At this point in my professional life, that means that I work as a college counselor in an independent school in New Jersey's Delaware Valley (USA).

I spend my autumns coaching essay-writing, my winters modeling and preaching patience and perspective, my springs getting to know a new group of students as I help them get to know themselves, and my summers thinking deeply about each of my rising seniors in turn as I write letters in support of their candidacy for university admission.

More information can be found at collectiveintellegence. A Wiki detailing lists of colleges meeting differing criteria can be found at College Lists.

Relax. No, really.
Thoughts of a college counselor and social network explorer.

Theme: college, admissions, counseling, NACAC, fit, match, storytelling