Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bill Genereux

Bill Genereux

Bill Genereux, USA, Tertiary, Technology & Computing

I'm an Assistant Professor of Computer Systems Technology at Kansas State University at Salina. I have been working with computers for more than twenty years. I have been teaching in higher education since 2001.

I am currently working on a Ph.D. in Education. My interests are highly eclectic. I love exploring the relationships between the sciences and the humanities. For example, as an undergraduate, I majored in Computer Science and minored in English and Art.

TechIntersect
I write about the intersection of technology and education. I explore the relationships between art and technology. I write about teaching and learning. I share some of the tools I have developed for use in the classroom.

Theme: art, technology, web 2.0, education tools, brain-based education, love and logic

Latest Posts