Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sue Tapp

Sue Tapp

Sue Tapp, Australia, Secondary, English/Humanities

I have been teaching in the Government Schools sector for nearly 30 years and have been at my current school for most of that time. I teach english to years 7-12 and have a qualification in Horticulture as well. The first time I used computers in class was with Apple 2Es and I have been trying to develop curriculum for computer based teaching of english ever since.

My blog has been active since June 2007 and I now find myself spending huge amounts of time online connecting and enjoying the shared learning of web2.0 and its enormous potential to make learning and teaching a much more real process.

And Another Thing
Mapping my journey into the world of networking and web2.0.

Theme: english, exploration, pln, applications, widgets