Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stylianos Mystakidis

Stylianos Mystakidis

Stylianos Mystakidis, Greece, Further Education, Vocational, Adult

I am based in the University of Patras, Greece where I develop e-learning courses for the university community in the field of facilities management. Our university is currently running eclass LMS based on claroline. Furthermore, I am vice director of studies in IEK Vergi, private college. There we deploy a full asynchronous e-learning support of all courses.

Moreover, I subscribe to the open source notion of education. As a result of this, I've setup and run http://www.iedu.gr/, an open e-learning community for e-learning course builders & providers.

Also, I am a certified instructor at the National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government, where I teach among others in "train the e-trainer" seminars.

Alive learning - currently offline
Technology, teaching and learning in the 21st century.

Theme: e-learning, learning, technology, ict, informatics, instructional design, teaching, training, education