Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Colette Cassinelli

Colette Cassinelli

Colette Cassinelli, Portland, Oregon, USA, K-12, Middle/High School, Educational Technology

I am a high school computer teacher at private Catholic high school in Beaverton, Oregon. I have over 20 years of teaching experiences in grades K-12. I just completed by Master’s of Arts in Educational Technology at Pepperdine University.

My passion is learning new things. I love to read, travel, listen to music and talk! I share my wonderful life with my husband and two teenage sons. I am always on the lookout for great web resources and teaching ideas to use in my high school computers class.

I teach Computer Applications, Newspaper/Web Design, Graphic Design, and Digital Video Production.

edtech VISION
Colette Cassinelli's blog about innovative and visionary uses of educational technology.

Theme: edtech, education, technology, cassinelli, Web 2.0, 21st Century