Sunday, October 4, 2015

Peter Cameron

Peter Cameron

Peter Cameron, Canada, Elementary

I am a teacher with twenty years of teaching experience at the junior level. I am an Apple Distinguished Educator and SMART Exemplary Educator and an experienced and proven leader in the integration of all types of technologies within the classroom.

I am passionate about sharing best practices, ideas, resources, lessons and student exemplars with teachers and administrators throughout the world. I have presented workshops at the local, regional and provincial level.

Mr.C's SharesEase Blog
After spending eight months creating and sharing Mr.C’s SharesEase, a website intended to SHARE my best lessons and practices with teachers throughout the world, I’m excited to take my next step into edublogging! Mr. C’s SharesEase BLOG is intended to give you a glimpse into my classroom and SHARE my thoughts, experiences, ideas, stories and insights from being an educator for 20 years.

Theme: edtech, education, 21stcenturyed

Latest Posts