Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Antonio Luna


Antonio Luna

Antonio Luna, Spain, Secondary, Spanish, IB, Language B

I am a student-centered teacher because I consider myself just another learner and I always try to apply the concept of empathy in my everyday life and so do I in my classes. I love to play the guitar and incorporate music in my classes. In my classes students learn: language, content through language, about language.

Antonio Luna
This is a bilingual blog about education and second languages acquisition. You will find articles in both Spanish and English for obvious reasons.

Theme: education, visual grammar, spanish quotes, oral communication, visual interpretation, reading comprehension, writing, learning through music, learn spanish with apps, tips for learning spanish

Latest Posts