Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gust Mees

Gust Mees

Gust Mees, Luxembourg, General, Adult

I'm an ICT Course Instructor with pedagogical background and I'm giving courses about ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) with a pedagogical (educational) background (not only technical), this to adult people (andragogie) as also to young people (pédagogie).

I am a "Life Long Learner" and this with a lot of pleasure...

My main interests are "PC and Internet Security", where I'm the owner and webmaster of Internet Monitor, a web site dedicated to PC and Internet Security, which is multilingual and reaches more than 2 million read articles and a Google Page Rank of 5/10 (August 2011), but also tutorials around the PC. I like to share my knowledge with other people.

I'm also a member of the "Advisory Board" of Luxembourg Safer Internet, called now BEESECURE, and an official partner of different Luxembourgish Government realisations, such as CASES and MySecureIt (in French) and member of the Internet Society Luxembourg.

My braggings: I was selected as "Lord of Curation" on @scoopit #scoopit for me the Best curation service, check out also my #curation at #scoopit

gustmees
My blog is focused on "Learning and Teaching in 21st Century" with the main Topic "Cyber-Security/IT-Security" for domestic and educational use...

Twitter account @knolinfos

Theme: 21st Century Teaching and Learning, best practices, BYOD, communication, computer health, copyright laws, Courses, creative thinking, creativity, critical thinking, crossborder, cultures, curation, cybercrime, Cybersecurity, cyberwar, earth, Education, eLearning, europe, FREE, free courses, generations, Gust MEES, innovative technology, Internetsafety, IT-Security, mLearning, multicultural, multicultural associations, security, serious games, Social Medias, teachers knowledge, technology, tutorials, Visual IT-Security, Web Of Trust, WOT

Latest Posts