Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sylwia Rytarowska

Sylwia Rytarowska

Sylwia Rytarowska, Polska, Over 16, Adult, English as a Foreign Language

I’ve been teaching for more than 20 years now and I find myself in need of a method of collecting all great materials and resources that I have come across so far, as well as those I will in the future.

I would like to make my collection of resources for English teachers available to everyone who, like me, wants to improve their professional life and become not only successful financially but also an inspiring and unforgettable English teacher, The Teacher students always remember.

VipEnglish.pl - currently offline
Great free resources for inspiring teachers of English.

Theme: news, facts, past tenses, advanced english, reading practice, world affairs, grammar, listening, inspiring, resources, listening practice, reading, upper intermediate advanced development, famous people, legal cases, goals, einstein, articles, free speaking lesson, classics, inspiring topics, topics for discussion, speaking, steve jobs, brain, conversation lesson, anecdotes, science, ready lessons