Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Almiratantri

Almiratantri

Almiratantri, Indonesia, Primary

I am currently living in Surabaya, Indonesia. I teach at Sekolah Ciputra, an IB (International Baccalaurate) World School, as a grade 5 teacher in the Primary Years Programme.

I have been a professional IB PYP teacher for the last 5 years. I have taught young learners aged 10-12 years old.

As well as teaching, I’ve been a grade level coordinator. My main job is to lead the implementation of the IB programme in my grade level and work collaboratively with the team to plan the unit of inquiry and other homeroom subjects.

Almiratantri's Teaching Journal
My blog is mainly to showcase everything related to my teaching and learning!

Theme: education, teaching, thinking, learning, professional portfolio, edtech, elearning, elementary, technology, digital technology, differentiated instruction, edublog, education 2.0, leadership, puberty, eportfolio

Latest Posts