Thursday, February 23, 2012

Melissa Metzger

Melissa Metzger

Melissa Metzger, USA, Higher, Adult

I'm an Educational Administrator at a major research university with a unique perspective on education. I possess a decade of teaching experience, ten years project and education management, more than seven years eLearning development, ten years in instructional design and curriculum development, and more than seventeen years as a graphic and web designer.

My commitment is to superior learner outcomes, using traditional ISD and technology-enhanced methodologies. My experiences and educational research provide a wealth of topics for my site and my blog.

MelissaMetzger.com - currently offline
Educational design, instruction, development and research topics.

Theme: instructional design, distance learning, education research, eLearning, educational technology