Friday, August 12, 2011

Muhammad Zakwan

Muhammad Zakwan

Muhammad Zakwan, Malaysia, Secondary, Web Design

I am a student who hails from Selangor, Malaysia. Blogging lets I share ideas and knowledge with people around the Globe.

Zmd94's Blog
ZmD94's BloGerz came into existence on February 1, 2008. ZmD94's BloGerz provides information on various topics like mobile and software reviews, tricks, Gadgets, Games Cheats, Blogging Tips and much more.

To all visitors of my blog, if you wish to create a blog but do not know how, do not be ashamed to ask me. Or you can ask me for help to build your own blog. You can also look at ways to make your blog more interesting by visiting the 'How To ...?' page.

Theme: mobile, software reviews, magic tricks, gadgets, games cheats, blogging tips

Latest Posts