Thursday, February 17, 2011

Abhay Adhikari

Abhay Adhikari

Abhay Adhikari, UK, Primary, Secondary, Further, Higher

I am based in York, UK and have been working with the education sector for the past two years. There are two distinct strands to my work - digital literacy training and behaviour management.

Both of these are practical applications of a transdisciplinary research I carried out at the University of York. I deliver workshops to primary and secondary schools. I have also worked in Japan in this context.

Action and Inspiration
I use this blog as a space for reflection on the numerous activities, workshops and training sessions that I carry out.

Theme: reflective practice, enterprise development, primary school, secondary school, ICT, digital literacy, behaviour management

Latest Posts