Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frank de Bakker

Frank de Bakker

Frank de Bakker, The Netherlands, Tertiary

I am an associate professor of strategic management at the Department of Organization Science at the VU University Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have been at this department since 2001, initially as an assistant professor of strategic management. From 2008 onwards I have been an associate professor.

Between 2007 and 2010 I was a member of the departmental management team, responsible for educational affairs and since September 1st 2010 I am a member of the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Social Sciences, responsible for educational affairs.

Frank de Bakker's Blog: Business-Activist interactions
I blog about several issues, mainly related to business-activist interactions (one of my research areas) but also on educational affairs.

Theme: activism

Latest Posts