Friday, July 16, 2010

Liza Che Teh

Liza Che Teh

Liza Che Teh, Malaysia, K-12, English

I am a teacher who is very passionate about integrating ICT and mobile technologies in my class. I am a constant researcher on the area of K12 education and likes sharing information with colleagues around the world, by having virtual discussions and collaborative teaching and also attending and presenting papers in conferences in related field of interesting.

Anak Comel
This blog is a place where I hope to share my findings and passion in teaching especially English for small children by the age 0f 6 to 12 years old. Most if the things here in the blog are things which I have tried with my kids in the classroom and the rest are my personal research and reading on the area I love most, integration of ICT in teaching English as a second language.

Theme: ICT in classroom, Early Childhood Education, Web 2.0

Latest Posts