Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eric Sheninger

Eric Sheninger

Eric Sheninger, USA, Secondary, Leadership

I am the Principal of New Milford High School located in New Milford, NJ. As the educational leader of the school it is my responsibility to ensure the academic success of my students through relevant, meaningful instruction.

My interests include web 2.0, authentic learning strategies, pedagogy, and the creation of student-centered learning environments.

A Principal's Reflections
Education is a reflective practice. This blog provides my views on educational leadership, effective technology integration, best practices, and creating a student-centered learning culture.

Theme: education, leadership, web 2.0, instruction, best practices, educational leadership, technology integration, vision, pedagogy, student-centered learning, professional development

Latest Posts