Sunday, November 1, 2009

Melissa A. Venable

Melissa A. Venable

Melissa A. Venable, USA, Post Secondary, Adult, Online Education

I am an instructional designer and project manager with experience in higher education (public and for profit) and industry. My background also includes working in higher education student services as a career counselor, academic advisor, and instructor for first-year students.

I received my doctorate in 2007, in curriculum and instruction - instructional technology, focusing on the online delivery of career services. I also hold graduate degrees in instructional psychology and administration.

Design Doc
This blog focuses on my perspective of online learning and online courses as a designer and developer.

Theme: online education, instructional design, instructional technology, learning, course development, systems approach, faculty support, open education resources, copyright, fair use

Latest Posts