Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ann Hagedorn

Ann Hagedorn

Ann Hagedorn, USA, Middle School, Reading, Writing

I am an 8th grade reading and writing teacher. I love to read young adult books and write! I participated in the National Writing Project at Kent State University this past summer and was so inspired to write about my classroom!

I love photography, travel, working out and spending time with my family and friends.

Readwritetalk's Blog
I am blogging about writing workshop, reading workshop, picture books I use in the classroom, and teaching strategies. I am an avid reader of young adult literature and update frequently about new young adult literature teens would love and books to use in the classroom.

I have a picture book section, young adult books section, writing workshop, and professional resources that I am reading. I also blog about my daily classroom activities.

Theme: writing, reading, middle school, picture books, young adult books, writing workshop, reading workshop, professional resources, writer's notebook

Latest Posts