Friday, September 11, 2009

David Michael Shanks

David Michael Shanks

David Michael Shanks, UK, Secondary, French

Just started UK teaching training PGCE for secondary level French in London with the Institute of Education. I hold a Masters in French Language and Culture.

I have worked in education for a year each in France and Scotland as an English language assistant and ICT tutor respectively. 2007-2009 I spent in Norway working as a Primary Teaching Assistant and then a secondary level Maths and ICT subject teacher.

Beyond the Pier - currently offline
Here I will share resources and thoughts on language, education and technology. I will also shortly embark upon secondary French teacher training and I hope to use this space as a way of documenting and sharing my experiences.

Theme: language, technology, educational technology