Friday, September 25, 2009

Andrea Henderson

Andrea Henderson

Andrea Henderson, USA, Secondary, French

I have been teaching for over twenty years and I find that I love teaching even more now. I am a Francophile who enjoys learning about all languages and cultures. Technology allows me to bring the French speaking world to my students so that they can also become part of the French speaking world.

Les Chevaliers du Château des Champions
This blog is a place for my students to display their work and for them to interact with students from everywhere. This blog is also a way for me to connect with other educators thus becoming part of a global professional learning community.

This is a work in progress and is still under construction! "Mistakes are the portal to discovery"... The student samples are formative assessments and the emphasis is on assessment FOR learning as opposed to assessment OF learning.

Theme: french, education, collaboration, formative assessment

Latest Posts