Thursday, August 27, 2009

Joan Rubies

Joan Rubies

Joan Rubies, Spain, Secondary, English language

I'm trying to teach English since 1981 when I finished my studies of "Filologia Anglo-germanica" and I've been taking part in all sorts of experimental programmes since then. I've got two sons. I think I have done all kinds of jobs at a Secondary School (Instituto) and I have written and published some materials for ESO including "Enjoy the Music" Heinemann ELT that my wife has kindly read and some materials for the Online training course "Using Technology in the classroom" Macmillan ELT.

I'm thirstysomething, I mean something like twenty two more, years old and I believe in using ICT in the classroom and Self learning online.

Enjoy learning English
The aim of this blog is to offer my students a new tool to learn English while enjoying their favourite activity, the Internet. In this blog they can find useful resources that will probably help them to improve their English It is also the "HOME" of all the course blogs where they post their works.

Theme: learning in a funny way
Latest Posts