Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nadia Zaramella

Nadia Zaramella

Nadia Zaramella, Italy, Secondary, English as a Foreign Language

I live in the North-East of Italy and I teach English as a foreign language to kids aged 11-13. I believe technology can be used to support and enhance learning. I am interested in Web 2.0 and e-learning.

A little BRIT of us
The general aim of the blog is to offer practical tips and advice to enhance the learning of English as a foreign language. A little BRIT is also a classroom blog and keeps track of the various activities and projects the different classes undertake during school year.

Both English and Italian are used in this blog since I work with beginner to elementary level classes and I believe it could be off-putting and thus demotivating for my students if I confined myself to using English only.

Theme: efl, english language