Tuesday, July 28, 2009

James Nottingham



James Nottingham, UK, Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Philosophy for Children

I've taught in primary, secondary and special schools in the UK, and am now director of my own company, Sustained Success. I support schools around the world in the development of challenging learning, creativity, leadership and philosophy for children (P4C).

Reflections from a World of Education - currently offline
Highlighting some of the best educational innovations I come across on my travels, together with some nice links and a few tweets focusing on the practice of P4C.

Born in Yorkshire, Live in Northumberland, support Newcastle United

Theme: australia, new zealand, UK, norway, constructivism, P4C, philosophy for children, leadership, teacher training, innovation, pedagogy, thinking skills