Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shelly Terrell

Shelly Terrell

Shelly Terrell, USA, Germany, All Sectors, Education Technology, ELL

I have taught beginner, intermediate, and advanced English Language Learners of various ages, cultures, and backgrounds. I started teaching college students and high school students for the University of Incarnate Word in Texas with great success. Currently, I teach English to children, teens, and adult students in Germany.

I recently finished my Master’s thesis, Closing the Achievement Gap of High School English Language Learners through Online Technology, and will be receiving my Master of Arts in Education with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction for English as a Second Language in November 2009. Since 2000, I have also worked as a free lance web designer, content writer, and editor.

Teacher Boot Camp
Ideas and challenges for integrating technology and sound pedagogy in the classroom in order to create a learning environment accessible to all learners.

Theme: education, technology, edtech, esl, efl, tefl, elt, esol, ell, elearning, web2.0, web3.0