Sunday, May 24, 2009

Suryaveer Singh

Suryaveer Singh

Suryaveer Singh, India, Secondary, Geography

Geographer from New Dehli, India. Working as Post Graduate Teacher of Geography in S.D.Public School, Pitampura Delhi since last 7 years. Recently have moved into e-learning and have been successful in adapting with them. Since last year I have explored and used many tools in making Geography learning a more meaningful.

Discover Geography
This blog and wiki supplement my classroom teaching and what more they help me in delivery of complicated concepts and subject enrichment. It gives them all kind of information and scope for futuristic learning.

ICT in Education
This is another blog for teachers where I share my experiences of being an e-teacher.

Theme: geography, blog, wiki, education, e-learning