Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Harley Witt

Harley Witt

Harley Witt, USA, Primary, Education

I plan to advance education through rapid prototyping of free 3D educational games, authoring and using in the public domain, using best of web 2.0/3.0 concepts, planning API for learned education and providing digg style voting.

This will provide for an advanced, connected, fun, educational, adaptive online school system for kids and beyond. Please help me any way you can, links, comments, and more.

WorldLearningTree
Collection of my rapidly developed free 3D education games for k-12 and the best other free 3D educational games I can find. If you have any suggestions, please send them to me.

Theme: free, 3d, education, k-12, learning, unity3d, rad, rapid application development, technology, tech, world, tree, api, languages, elearning, web 2.0, web 3.0, innovation, games, geography, music, educational, 21st century learning