Wednesday, January 14, 2009

George Roberts

George Roberts

George Roberts, UK, Tertiary, Adult, Educational Development

I am an educational developer at Oxford Brookes University where I lead the PG Cert in Teaching in HE and direct a number of research support and synthesis projects for the JISC in the broad field of educational innovation in higher education.

rWorld2
My "workblog" where I write about the critical/political/educational issues in learning and teaching.

It is our world, too. I get peeved at the me, me, me, my, my, my, I, I, I of the mySpace, i-Life, mebo world of atomised consumers and defective units of workforce detachment. I work, in part, to promote a more other-centred, our-life, shared social learning outlook on lnternet.

Theme: critical theory, learning, teaching, policy, student-centred, learner-centred