Thursday, January 15, 2009

Angela Boothroyd

Angela Boothroyd

Angela Boothroyd, UK, Adult, English for Speakers of Other Languages

I’m an English language teacher and I run Studying Online; a business providing professional online English lessons and courses for speakers of other languages worldwide. I also work part-time as an ESOL tutor for my local county council.

Two of my ’big’ passions are online education and the English language. I’m also very interested in social media and innovation in new technologies; in particular their application in education and business.

I’m a mum to three children (two teenage daughters and a nine year old son) and I home-educate my son. We live in a cottage by the sea in Cornwall, UK. I write this blog partly as a way to save and share English language related resources and ideas; and partly as a way to help me communicate online with English language learners and teachers.

Online English Lessons
An ESOL teacher's blog about anything and everything English language related.

Theme: English language, ESOL, book reviews, teaching English, learning English, online english lessons