Monday, December 22, 2008

Lisa Hill

Lisa Hill

Lisa Hill, Melbourne, Australia, Primary, Librarian, Literature, History, eLearning, Web 2.0

I’m Director of Curriculum, and the teacher-librarian at Mossgiel Park PS, Endeavour Hills, an outer suburb of south-eastern Melbourne. I started teaching in 1979 at Bentleigh West PS, then became a Coordinator at the Ardoch and Bayside Teachers’ Centre while on study leave at Melbourne University.

After that it was Cheltenham Heights PS, Beaumaris PS, Springvale West PS, Heatherton PS, and then to Mossgiel Park, where I’ve been since 1994. I’ve been a classroom teacher, an ESL teacher, and while I was a LOTE teacher (Indonesian), I was also President of VILTA (the Victorian Indonesian Language Teachers Association).

LisaHillSchoolStuff
I use my blog to post about conferences I’ve been to, to share resources I’ve made (e.g. units of work), to reflect on things that are happening at school and to pontificate about education issues in the media.

I also maintain the Mossgiel Park Library Blog and the Mossgiel Park Primary School Blog

Theme: children's literature, conferences, school libraries, teaching history, web 2.0

Latest Posts