Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mike Romard

Mike Romard

Mike Romard, China, Primary, Elementary (PK-Gr5)

From Ottawa Canada, I have been an overseas educator for fourteen years. I am currently the technology integration teacher for the thirty PK3 to Grade 5 classes at the Pudong campus of the Shanghai American School. My own blog, Techtalktoe, focuses on sharing great websites and web 2.0 tools I have discovered.

I also share lessons and provide details for how to use the latest free tools. I am committed to raising the level of education worldwide. I am also a contributing blogger on the award winning site, UTechTips.

Techtalktoe
I focus on sharing great websites and web 2.0 tools and ways to integrate them into the elementary classroom. I use twitter daily to find great links and expand my personal learning network: Mike Romard

Theme: web 2.0, elementary, multimedia, twitter, shanghai, integration, global education, blogging, web tools, early childhood, ottawa