Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kimberly Jurczak

Kimberly Jurczak

Kimberly Jurczak, USA, Primary, Elementary, All Subjects

I am currently an elementary school teacher in Broward County, Florida. I have been teaching for five years, all in primary grades, but will be moving up to teach fifth grade gifted/high achieving students in the near future.

I love working with my students integrating technology into the classroom and watching their creativity shine through! I also enjoy collaborating with like-minded educators to learn how to further my knowledge of creating a 21st century classroom.

Ms. Jurczak's Instructional Technology Blog
My blog is used as a tool to spread knowledge about topics in instructional technology.

The goal is to help other teachers become aware of the resources available to them and how they can effectively implement these tools into their curriculum to support student learning.

Theme: professional development, instructional technology, promethean