Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cristina Costa

Cristina Costa

Cristina Costa, UK & Portugal, Teacher Training

I used to work as an EFL teacher, but am now working as a Learning Technology Development Officer @ the University of Salford. I am a Webhead in Action active member. I have learned a lot with this wonderful Community and made great friends!

I used to involve students in ICT activities. Currently, I help academic staff in the efficient use of edu-technology. I believe technology can help educators to develop more efficient strategies to involve students in learning situations, provided they don't try to replace the humanware with the software! :-). My Web Site

Christina Costa
A blog about Education.

Theme: learning, learning technologies, teacher training, web 2.0, digital identity, eportfolios, blogging

Latest Posts