Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Charlie A. Roy

Charlie A. Roy

Charlie A. Roy, USA, Secondary, High School, Catholic Education, Administration

After a short career in the world of commodity option trading I left to become a high school teacher. I've now entered into the world of education and have become convinced that technology and its ability to engage students is crucial to the success of transitioning schools for success.

I am currently the principal of Peoria Notre Dame High School and blog via three different blogs. I am an avid reader and subscriber of blogs. I love to learn and share.

Souly Catholic HS
A blog dedicated to Catholic high school administrators. The blog seeks to be a medium for exchange and communication regarding issues that effect Catholic high schools and education.

Theme: catholic, high school, education, secondary, leadership, administration