Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Barbara Cohen

Barbara Cohen

Barbara Cohen, USA, K-8, All Subjects

I am an Educational Technology Coordinator at Marin Country Day School. My school is a K-8 Independent School in Northern California, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. I have been in the Ed Tech world for the past 12 years, and this is my 4th year at MCDS. I live in San Francisco with my husband and 5-year old twin sons.

Independent Thinking
I use this blog as a space to reflect on my own teaching, to showcase successful projects, to "think aloud" and to communicate with others.

The home of our growing list of student blogs is http://www.mcdsblogs.org/ -- for the past 3 years we have been blogging and podcasting with students in a variety of contexts. Stop by and please leave a comment or 2 for our student authors!

Theme: reflection, communication, technology