Monday, August 12, 2013

Steve Gillis


Steve Gillis

Steve Gillis, Canada, Educational Technology, K-12

My name is Steve Gillis, M Ed (Athabasca University, 2009). I’m a teacher, instructional designer, and entrepreneur – I am the President & Chief Learning Officer of Net Learning Solutions Inc. I have spent more than 15 years using educational technology in the classroom.

My goal is to help teachers who are challenged by educational technology to feel comfortable enough to use it in their teaching practice.

Classroom technology Help - currently offline
Classroom Technology Help is a blog written for teachers that feel challenged by educational technology, yet want to learn how to use it in their teaching practice so that they can engage their students.

Theme: educational technology, k-12