Sunday, January 23, 2011

Glenda Morris

Glenda Morris

Glenda Morris, Australia, Secondary, Library

I am a Teacher Librarian at an all-girls school in Melbourne, Australia. I love learning about Web 2.0 and helping teachers to integrate these technologies into the curriculum.

The Groovy Librarian
The Groovy Librarian blog is a space where I ponder and record my journey as a teacher librarian in the 21st Century. It will contain a collection of my thoughts on Web 2.0, resources and literature in relation to educating students today and on issues relating to school libraries and teacher librarianship.

This is where I will be reflecting on my experimentation of various Web 2.0 tools and applications for use in my school.

Theme: web 2.0, education, teacher librarian, reading

Latest Posts