Saturday, May 31, 2008

Richard Millwood

Richard Millwood

Richard Millwood, England, UK, All Sectors, Learning Technology

I direct Core Education UK and I am Reader in Distributed Learning working on the Inter-Disciplinary Inquiry-Based Learning project in the Institute for Educational Cybernetics at the University of Bolton.

From 2005 to 2006 I was head of Ultralab and worked with Stephen Heppell from 1990 to build it. From 1980 to 1990 I developed simulations in the Computers in the Curriculum project with Margaret Cox. I started out for four years as a Mathematics and Computer Studies teacher in London schools.

Richard Millwood - A new learning landscape
This blog is for my thoughts and reflections on learning, technology and its development through my research and development work with Core Education UK and the IDIBL project in the Institute for Educational Cybernetics at the University of Bolton.

You can also access my former blog - Ricardo's Blagado.

Theme: academia, action, case study, computing, conference, delight, design, education, ideas, industry, learning, learning journal, lifelong learning, manufacturing, music, online community, poetry, reading, television, well-being, youth voice