Monday, March 10, 2008

Ronaldo Mangueira Lima Júnior

Ronaldo Mangueira Lima Júnior

Ronaldo Mangueira Lima Júnior, Brazil, All Sectors, EFL & ESL

I work at the English institute Casa Thomas Jefferson in Brasília, Brazil and, besides teaching English as a Foreign Language, I am also one of the school's website content manager, a CALL (Computer-Assisted Language Learning) teacher trainer and an online projects tutor. I am part of the Webheads in Action community.

I have a BA in English Language Teaching and am currently taking a master's degree in Applied Linguistics.

I hope it works
This blog is a place to test tools that can be used in Language Learning and Teaching as well as to discuss their strengths and weaknesses.

Theme: EFL, ESL, ELT, webheads in action, CALL, web 2.0

Latest Posts